Saturday, October 21, 2006

Angel Food Network


I was just going to show you the pictures of what the kids and I did today, but then a new challenge was added to the colorblog, so I went ahead and scrapped them. I decided to share the page with you instead... :0) The challenge was to use black and white with a little bit of one color... I changed it a bit and used black and blue with a little bit of red. The chipboard stars are painted, covered in corrugated paper, and dry-brushed with paint a little bit.

We got up this morning and did a really good scrubbing of the house... fingerprints of the walls, cleaned the fridge, vacuumed all the weird spots, etc. Then we went over to the church to help distribute the Angel Food orders. They were all good, but Todd really impressed me. He sat his little four year old self down in his chair, and he didn't leave his post for three hours! He has never had an attention span that long! I think it is because he literally had a continuous stream of people to talk to as he handed them their bag of beans.

Then we came home, had a quick dinner, and spent the evening just kind of goofing off and not doing a lot of anything. So I went ahead and scrapped, and now I am going to go scrap some more. Maybe... LOL

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Jenn...You are doing an amazing job raising those kids. It's such an important thing to teach them service...and especially to LOVE to serve. The layout is fabulous!