Saturday, January 03, 2009

BlogTag

My friend Susan tagged. I am tagging Crystal, Sarah, and Rachel since you all have different first letters! :0)

Scattegories
It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, sent it on to whoever you want including the one that sent this to you. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names and things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN NOT use your name for the boy/girl name question. Send it on to 3 other people for them to put in their blog. Tag you're it!


What's your name? Jenn
Four 4 letter words? junk, jail, jump, jolt
Vehicle? Jeep
TV Show? Jag
City? Jacksonville
Boy Name? Jack
Girl Name? Joy
Occupation? jockey
Something you wear? jewelry
Food? jello
Something found in a bathroom? jar
Song title? Just Dance
Sports team? Jaguars

1 comment:

Susan said...

I really didn't know if you checked out my blog that much...LOL...I am a blog junkie and as you can see by it I do very little scrappin....I need you back here to make me scrap again. I still collect but I just don't use. I am doing monthly classes for Stampin Up but I don't even get anything on those pages either. I am glad to see you play along. The kids look adorable and I just saw the Kyle had a birthday. WOW 9 years old, want to know a sad thing, I have NO single digit kids anymore...boohoooohooo...I am 43 and have no business having more kids but both Ub and I are thinking about it...Who knows a couple months back Josh almost made me a grandma but she didn't carry it. I know I am writting a book but I never get to talk to you anymore. I will let you go FOR NOW...hee hee hee... Call sometime I am almost always home. Ub works 6 nights a week out at Hoover Dam and he leaves at 2pm and doesn't get back until 5am so any evening give me a ring. Would love to catch up. Take care.