Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cardboard and scrapping

I was re-organizing paper goods during the Tuesday Night Dinner, and asked if anybody wanted the empty box.Todd immediately claimed it and made it a home, a car, a dance club, and several other structural identities. It was the cheapest fun he has had this year! (and I am pretty good about finding cheap or free fun!)

I have been participating in a couple of challenges since the new year. One of them is working out three times a week at Curves. Trust me, NOBODY wants to see pictures of that. So this is my photo today for the Photo a Day Challenge I am part of. That silly box rode home with us and is set up in my pretty blue room. It wasn't the decor style I was going for.
And this was for a template challenge I am enjoying. I have developed an incredible love of digi scrapping with blank templates. I loved these pics of Todd rocking out the ukelele.
The big challenge I am part of is the amazing digi race with two challenges a week. This was my layout for the first one. I am so impressed that I am done with mine a full 4 nights before it is due. I am not known for doing things before the last minute. I had to black out the depressing journaling because my blog isn't about the aches and pains of life. I try hard to keep it happy and upbeat even when I'm not! :0)


The crop I was going to go to the other night was cancelled, but has been rescheduled for next month. I stopped by Johanna's store the other day and armed myself with a black ink pad. When the crop gets here I will be ready to create some sloppy junque pages. Of course, knowing me, I won't print the photos or gather the papers until about an hour before I have to leave for it. After all, I was the one they parodied in the "If it weren't for the last minute I wouldn't get anything done" quote.

No comments: