Thursday, April 17, 2008

October 28th, 2007

This is the last week of football, soccer, and cheerleading! Can you hear my sigh of relief through your computer screen? Todd has an interesting approach to kicking the ball.

I caught this one of Kyle while he was guarding the goal during his game. I love the little waves of hair on the left side... such a little boy thing!


Beth was having fun just being goofy every time I pointed the camera at her.


Today was a busy day with two birthday parties, a fundraiser carwash, and a youth group trip to a maze. have some photos to show tomorrow night. Tomorrow we have church, are going to Kevin and Debbie's house to eat deer steaks (Jack is looking forward to it, I am leary... lol) and then heading back to church for a church birthday party where pies will be auctioned off and everyone will eat birthday cake.

I shot this picture the other day. The sun was going down and I liked the way it was shining through one of the trees in our front yard.

This is why I was outside shooting in the first place. Kyle found these strange mushroom clusters growing in our yard. They all grow off of one large stem type thing. I have no idea what kind of mushrooms they are, but I thought they were pretty interesting looking!


No comments: