Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Get your motor running....




I took Kyle and Todd on a fieldtrip to the Harley store today. They had so much fun, and the staff was so nice about letting them see all the helmets, gloves, parts, etc. Their favorite was the yellow Harley, but Kyle was giving the "thumbs up" for everything. He really liked looking at the Harleys, but he was disappointed that he couldn't sit on them. Todd's favorite part was the Harley gumball machine. I let them each buy a plastic bracelet to support the troops. This was such a fun outing, and it was nice to spend some time with just the two of them!

I am getting ready to leave for North Carolina show tomorrow. We are going to see DEI Inc while we are there, and I get to see some family that lives out there. I am looking forward to the trip! See you when I get back.

1 comment:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

They are so cute...
I loved all of your photos of Philadelphia...I would love to see all of these places. Good for you for doing this...