Monday, August 15, 2005

Home again

I am home from Tulsa. It was a long weekend, but there were a few really good highlights. I loved my classes... everybody was so friendly and we had a lot of fun. If you were one of the ones who took photos, send me a copy please!



I tried and tried to find something closeby to go and see while I was there. This statue of Will Rogers was about all there was... LOL. He is outside of the movie theater. Johanna, Sherrie, and I went to see the Wedding Crashers. Let me tell you, that is the funniest movie I have ever seen. I laughed so hard me stomach muscles were sore for hours.
Who names their business Kum and Go????????
There were several bunches of wild sunflowers on the way to the convention center. They were waving to me so prettily that I had to stop and get some photos.
Another highlight of the weekend was that there was also a Sonic on the way to the show. I got to start my day right with a diet cherry coke every morning!
The best part of the show was that Johanna was there. She signed up to TA for a couple of my classes, and we spent lunches and dinners together. It was so good to see her again, and when she left I actually cried. I cried the last time she left too... she has to quit leaving... LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that I keep leaving...it's just that you won't ever stay!

Ugh...hate that picture, but I am so glad that we were able to spend time together that I don't even care.

Enjoy San Francisco. Call me when you get home.