Monday, August 01, 2005

Recovering from Philly


I have finally added all the photos and links from my trip to PA that I wanted to get up. If you are just beginning to look through them, I would recommend going through my July archives as well. It has taken me a couple of days to get everything up, so some of them are already archived. Even though some of the links are named similarly, each one links you to a different site.

One of the highlights of the convention was that I got to meet my fellow Pukester, Melissa. She found me outside my classroom while I was waiting to get in and set up, and we got to chat for a few minutes.


My classes went really well. I was teaching in the same room Lisa Bearnson was teaching in, and on Friday her class ran over. I had a feeling that would happen just because she is so famous, so I am really glad that our class kits are completely ready in bags so we didn't have to do much to set up. I was asked for my autograph a few times, which was a flattering surprise. I don't ever expect to become an "industry name", but it was pleasant to be recognized by a couple of people!

Do you like my new banner? I was really pleased with how that photo came out. I haven't even re-touched it at all, so I am not sure what makes it look like it is almost hand drawn!

1 comment:

Sue said...

LOVE your new banner!! And that pic of you and Melissa is too cute :) Off to check out the rest of your photos (you celebrity you!!)