Monday, August 29, 2005

Meme challenge #9

Meme challenge #9 was posted today... I have missed a few of these... LOL

The challenge this week is to list ten places you would like to visit. Mine are listed in no particular order. These are all places that I still haven't been to. It was really cool to realize that I actually got to visit a lot of the places I wanted to see this summer on the road!

1. Williamsburg, Virginia
2. the redwood forest
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Alaska
5. a dude ranch
6. the Statue of Liberty
7. Nashville, Tennessee
8. Utah's Rennaisance Festival
9. the Smithsonian
10. Niagra Falls

I know, I know... these are all within the United States. Truly, I would love to visit Ireland, Scotland, England, and France, especially to see the castles and other historical things I adore, but that requires flying over the ocean. (see post below) If the opportunity came up to go see any of these places, I would swallow that crazy fear and get on the plane, but in the meantime I am quite happy to explore all the nooks and crannies of the USA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been to almost all of those places...and whta fun you will have!! remember to take pictures!! lol