Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oooohhh-kla-homa






I am leaving in a couple of hours for the Tulsa show in OK. I am just finishing up some computer things I need to do before I leave. I am looking for something fun and itneresting to do while I am there, and not having a lot of luck. If you know of something, please post it here and I will check back when I get to the hotel!

We surprised the kids with dinner at the Olive Garden Monday night. Most of them enjoyed it, but we thought Beth seemed a little under impressed. Two hours after we got home she was running a fever. The fever is gone, but she still feels a little under the weather.

I have one page left to finish of my Masters entry. I am going to try to take stuff with me and see if I can get most of it done on the road. If not, I will be stepping off the plane on Sunday and getting right to it so I can mail it on Monday and meet the deadline. This crazy month is halfway over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kiddos are getting so big! and you are so busy! I don't know how you do it all with 6 - I can barely keep it together with my 4!