Monday, September 19, 2005

Catching up

Jack and I had a good time in AZ. We decided to come home Saturday night instead of paying for an extra night in the hotel. I am glad we did. We got home about 9pm, and got to spend today together.

Our trip was very quiet, but that was exactly what we wanted. We went to Ikea on Friday and bought several little things for my scrap room. (Check back soon for photos... it is amazing to me how well it came together.) Then we stopped by the show to say hi to everyone. We had a very yummy dinner with Katherine and John, and then we went back to our room. We were going to go catch a movie, but it was getting late and we were beat.

Saturday Jack and John went golfing, and seemed to have a good time. I asked Jack what they talked about, and he looked at me like I was crazy and said "Golf." I have a good picture of the two of them together that I will post tomorrow when I have my camera plugged in. I told them I wanted to get a photo, and John says "I don't care, I'm used to it"... LOL.

I also explored Beads Galore and then found some of the 7Gypsies stuff I wanted at Memory Lane while the guys were golfing. That was a pleasant little jaunt! I also made a trip into Annalis Scraptique, and that was one of the best scrapbook stores I have ever seen. I love the electic look she has there, and it was very cozy browsing through the store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

Jenn - I am thinking about you!! Hope all goes well this week with your dh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.