Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So much work, so little energy

We accomplished quite a bit today. I got all of Faith's and Beth's belongings sorted out, decluttered, and moved into the other bedroom. Tomorrow Jack is painting that room so I can get my computer set up in there and start moving the scrapping stuff in. I am so excited at the prospect of actually scrapping... woohoo! I have my Pebbles classes to get put together, and I have some freelance work to get done, and then I get to work on all these page ideas I have been plotting for weeks and months now!

I am going to have a serious garage sale very soon. I want to get rid of at least 50 percent of the "schtuff" in our house.

Tomorrow Matt returns to choir and Faith starts her first season. This isn't just the proud mama talking, but she really has an incredible voice and I am looking forward to seeing what some real training will do for her. Matt is such a showman, and I love to see how much fun he has in choir. Some of his friends are there too, so that is an added bonus for him. He also wants to play football this year, so I need to find the info on getting him registered for that.

The kids have all had their baths, brushed their teeth, and are snug in bed.... aaahhhhh peace and quiet! We all enjoyed our day together very much, and it was all the sweeter knowing I wasn't flying out again tomorrow.

No comments: