Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tag Scripture Book








This is the scripture tag book we are making for my Junque class at Pebbles next week. It really didn't come out the way I had planned, but it will work for right now. After I took the photos (my scanner isn't plugged in or working right now, or these would be much better images), I punched holes in the flat ends of the tags and bound it together with some big jump rings so that more pages can be added to the book later. (I am having a part 2 class to this in November.) I also tied some ribbon through the ends of the tags with holes. Each page has colorful patterned paper, and then everything is inked and painted. These are huge tags.... 4x8.5 I do believe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

This is so cool!! Love the big tags :)

nic said...

WOW Jenn! These are awesome, wonderfully, truly awesome! I want to do your class! lol
nic

Anonymous said...

Great tags Jenn-I am sure all your students will love the booklet!
Cindy

amberdusk said...

Jenn- When you posted on my blog you said you have boxes and boxes of photos too! I am glad we are "NORMAL" together!
I wish I could do your class too. Maybe you could give us tips on your blog!!! Oh I am so smart! haha