Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Congratulations!!!!

I was just checking boards and emails when I realized my Pukester buddies Amber and Kelly were called as two of the Memory Makers Masters, and a third Pukester friend, Caro is a runner-up! Congratulations ladies!! I am very happy for all three of you.... you all rock! :0)

These are a couple of photos from our AZ trip. I had my camera with me all weekend, and took hardly any photos... I really wasn't feeling like myself... LOL

This is the shot I took of Jack and John after they were done golfing. Yummy, aren't they? LOL

I kind of like the way Jack's chin is reflected in my sunglasses on this one. My arm was on our shades too, but I photoshopped that right on out of there. This is one of my favorite pics of the two of us I have ever taken. Not bad for a do-it-yourself shot!

4 comments:

nic said...

Lookin good! Cool shot. Love that layout you did as inspiration. Wow. Very cool. Love the flowers.

nic

Caro said...

Awwww man, see.... you ROCK!! not only do you comment on my blog regularly, but you talk about me now! I love ya!! Thank you!!!

*smooches*

Anonymous said...

What hot looking husbands we have Jennifer! ;) Hey, will you email me over a copy of the photo?? Oh, did your husband tell you that John almost wore the SAME hat as he did?! Wouldn't that have been cute?! LOL!!

I really love the photo you took of yourself and your husband!

Love the layout inspiration you did!!

Sue said...

You guys are adorable :) That is a great shot of the two of you. Hope all went will with him??