Monday, September 26, 2005

Still breathing!

I don't normally go so long without updating, but it has been a busy weekend! We scrubbed the house like crazy, and I only have one closet and two sets of shelves to sort through. It is so nice to have everything cleaned and uncluttered. It is so much easier to maintain this way. We also did a lot of the remodel work that needed to be done... replaced tiles, fixed paint, framed a window, etc. I even stitched together some new curtains and a tablecloth for the kitchen, and that added some great color to the room.

My in-laws are in town visiting, and that has kept us busy too. We are going out to dinner tonight, and that makes me happy... no cooking!

I once again have friends and family who have had to evacuate and take large losses due to a hurricane. You have all been in my prayers. I am so saddened by the fact that some of these losses have nothing to do with the weather, but with pure and simple thievery from people taking advantage of the hurricanes.

Today is Beth's 2nd birthday, but she is napping so I will have to take her two-year-old photo tonight or tomorrow morning. She understands presents and cake now, so she has been excited.

I will be back on later. I am hoping to get some scrapping done.. .I need a creative break! I am going to an all day crop next weekend, and I just cannot wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Beth!!