Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!










Today is my mom's 50th birthday. I sat down to make her a card last night, and at the last minute decided to make it an album instead. Since it was already 10:30 at night, I kept it very simple. In fact, I don't know if I can stand it that there are not flowers or ribbons... I may take it back from her for some further embellishing... LOL. This morning we took the photos, came up with the 50 reasons, and the kids all drew her a picture of themselves with Gramma.

I used mostly Basic Grey papers and stickers, and with Shelley Laming inspiring me, I used kraft background and hand cut hearts with brown and blue chalk inks. The cover also has some SCrapWorks rub-ons and American Crafts stickers.

Happy birthday, Mom... we love you!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I am still stunned that you made this that quickly!! Once again you have proven that you ROCK!! I am sure she is going to LOVE it :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn - you ROCK - this is so tremendous and awesome! All of the kids look so cute and where and when and how do you find the time to put this together in between all the travelling and teaching and what-not? Very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Girl when do you ever sleep?! LOL!! The album is beautiful, tell your mom Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Jenn I love the album. Hope that your mom has a great birthday, with all those cute kids. Wendi