Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Working hard

I edited my last post and took off the depressing stuff, but I want to thank those of you who sent me words of encouragement! I will let you know when we have confirmed results from the doctor.

I have spent the last couple of days working very hard, and it has had some great results. My scraproom is all together, and the computer room is almost cleared out. Jack took the ceiling tiles off the computer room last night, and we are almost ready to paint the walls and put in the new flooring. He needs to hook up my internet access on my computer tonight so I can post my pictures... I am using my brother's right now and it doesn't have my camera's software on it!

I am teaching at Pebbles tonight, and it is already raining outside. It looks like monsoon clouds, so I hope it clears out before I go to the store this evening! It smells really nice outside right now, though!

I am off to sort more boxes and get rid of a lot more stuff. This is incredibly liberating!

No comments: