Thursday, September 08, 2005

Choir and chick flicks



I took Matt and Faith to choir last night, and found out that they changed the age limits. Faith wasn't allowed to participate in the children's choir, which broke her heart. I was mad about driving fifty miles to be told this info when somebody could have picked up the phone and let me know. I am going to look around and see if there is another one she can join instead, and she might join the bell choir at my mom's church. I just felt so badly for her last night. Matt did get to join the adult choir again, and he had a good time. I didn't get any clear pictures of him during his rehearsal, so this was as good as it gets. I told him that since he refused to sit still for a photo he gets to endure me taking a good one next week... LOL





While we waited for Matt's choir, Faith and I kept ourselves busy watching Ice Princess in the truck. Now, if that wasn't the ultimate mother/daughter bonding moment, I don't know what was! We shared my Diet Coke, laid the seats back and watched the entire chick flick without any boys going """ewwwwwww.... he kissed her!" I will probably find another good chick flick for us to watch next week while we wait for Matt again, because that was pretty fun and cheap... LOL

The Wild Asparagus feature is up on Scrap Village now if you want to check it out.(It is the What's New from the City Planners section) I have been waiting forever to make a page with Faith's first primitive stitchery sampler. There are suppposed to be some new fonts up this month as well, so check into the font page in the library section while you are there if you are a fontaholic.

I got all four boys' belongings decluttered and resorted today. Tonight I am going to start clearing out some of my scrap stuff before I move it into the new room. I can't wait to have my house looking like a home again.


Chat soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan and I loved that movie! What a great way for you two girls to spend some time together.

Anonymous said...

me and my own girls enjoyed watching that movie together - had to endure the little dude going ewwww yuck a couple of times - downloaded the soundtrack too - so sorry to hear that Faith could not be included in the choir - sounds like you are doing a lot of remodeling at home - hope everything is coming together nicely - take care