Sunday, July 03, 2005

Banner wanna-be


I was going to try to make a banner with this photo since I failed so dismally at my last attempt, but the sad truth is that I am just a banner failure all the way around... LOL
I spent too much time digitally spot-coloring the photo to not at least share it, though!

I was working with some terrible lighting as I tried to take these shots, but I had to take them when I did because Matt left last night to go to leadership training camp with DeMolay. I will probably try again next week after we are all home together. The kids are not laying on a flag... it is flag-print fabric.

1 comment:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Hi... I just got a banner. Lindsey Teague has directions on making a banner for your blog. You must size it to 800X150 pixels. After you have done that, if you have Photoshop or PSelements save it for the web: file, save for the web. Save it at a 100. Remember where you save it. Now you must host it somewhere. I use Photobucket. Now you must get it on your template. Email me and I'll help you do this. Click on my name and go to my blog. You can email me from there and I'll send you the directions...Lindsey is supposed to give directions for putting it on your blog. If you want to wait for that just go to:
http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/
I was too impatient and couldn't wait. LOL