Tuesday, July 05, 2005

my sweet little bug

I am getting ready to take Beth in for her first haircut, and to tell the truth, I keep putting it off. How can this be my last baby to get a first haircut? She is growing too fast. I love her fly-away hair. It is so soft and downy. Sigh. So I took photos of her today to keep as a momento.... about 50 of them. I will try to sob quietly when they start snipping away and making her look like a little kid instead of my baby. I won't cause a scene. But that earth shattering crack you're going to hear will be my poor heart breaking.

I don't think I have ever mentioned that Beth is my most difficult child to get pictures of. The rest of them are hams. If they see a camera, they start smiling, posing, suggesting ideas, etc. Not Beth. She will look anywhere but where I want her to, and I find it nearly impossible to get a photo of her smiling. I got a couple today with her funny little smile. She really is a happy kid, I promise!


Mom, are you done taking my picture yet?

1 comment:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Well you could have fooled me. She looks like a happy little girl in these photos...