Friday, July 15, 2005

hanging out at CHA

Today was the first day of the CHA show, and I had a good time. Set up went really well yesterday, and our booth is really bright and fun to see. I have some pictures, but you will have to wait until I get home for those!

The scans on their site do not do the new Chatterbox embellishment boxes justice. They are gorgeous. Their new ribbons are packaged in little storage containers that prevent the ends from rolling loose. Very cool.

Fontwerks has some architecture stamps that I NEED, and a Cezanne font that I love. Katherine got a set of the Cezanne stamps, and I am just green with envy... LOL.

Making Memories has a really cool old photo booth in their booth, so Katherine and I piled in there to take a set of funny photos. I really like their new velvet letter stickers, and I love Margie's new Maddi line of stickers/embellishments. (She named them after my boss' daughter... isn't that fun?)The Meg and Brooke line are cute too, but I fell in love with the orange/pink combo for Maddi.

Carolee's Creations has some new sets, but I particularly loved the aqua/deep burgendy (it almost looks brown) toile set. She also has some very pretty colors of twill that I haven't seen before.

The 7Gyspsies booth was put together so beautifully. I love all of their 97% stuff, and they have some cute new photo clipboards. Their new papers speak to me... I need those too.

I mentioned already how much I love the new Daisy D's papers... oh yeah.. I love them.

There are paisleys everywhere, which just makes me a happy person. I have been a paisley fan for a while, and the ones I saw today are just colorful and wonderful.

I spent most of my time in the booth, but tomorrow I am sure I will get to go see more. I had a great time catching up a little with some friends and saying hi. I also met some new people and got to chit chat with them a bit. There has been a lot of laughter. When I get home there are some funny stories to share, but for now I need to go to sleep. I will sneak back down here tomorrow night and add some more... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh wow!!! It all sounds so wonderful!! Can't wait to see your pictures :)