Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Off to St. Paul

Tomorrow afternoon I am off to the St. Paul convention. I am looking forward to seeing the Mall of America and sniffing out any historical sites that might be nearby. Did you know the Mall of America has a bead store AND a scrapbook store.... LOL.. did you care? I am seriously considering bringing some scrap stuff and finding a crop to hang out at if there is a shuttle available. I am not teaching in a classroom this week, but rather demoing the Pages by Design in the booth. (Which really means I will be teaching all day... LOL) Ultimately, though, I am looking forward to the weather. It was 107 degrees here in Vegas when I picked Jack up from work. Yuck. (I'm melting, I'm melting!)

I took some photos of Beth today to post in a little while. I have to go finish dinner and get packed real fast.

No comments: