Thursday, July 21, 2005

Rambling

How did I end up married to a man who loves jazz? It is one form of music I really do not enjoy. He has infected Todd with a love of it, too. Todd has figured out that Jack's alarm clock is set to a jazz station, so he keeps popping in here and turning it on.

The kids have moved from playing house to playing preacher. Faith is in the boys' room right now marrying Beth to Kyle.

I finished one more page for my Master's entry. I might actually get this all done and shipped off in time!I envy those of you who have already won these contests and don't ever have to decide again if you are going to enter or not! It kills me to not be able to post the pages I have done here!

I have several other projects to work on, but I don't feel like it. It is hot, and all I want to do is lounge in front of the fan.

I have been reading blogs this morning. I have even been posting on them. That is harder for me than it sounds. I am an outgoing person, I like to meet new people and get to know others, but putting myself "out there" as far as posting on boards or blogs goes is a little too much "self-promotion" for me. I know that most people don't see it that way... I don't even feel that way about people who post on my blog, so why do I give myself such a hard time about it when I do it? I also decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and email the people from CHA who asked me to email them. I have never emailed the companies who have told me to do that, for the same reasons I don't really post on blogs of people I don't know well. It is time to get over that, isn't it?

I am taking Kyle to the Harley store tomorrow, and hopefully I will have the little mini album of it done before I leave on Tuesday. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees where I am taking him!

Just a couple of photos from this morning...


Kyle and Beth turned the box into a house. Talk about tight living quarters!

Kyle found this cute little outfit I picked up for Beth yesterday and dressed her in it all by himself. He was so proud of himself and asked me to take a picture of her. She smiled for me even! What is really funny, though, is that she is peeling glue off of her face. She was helping the older kids make a craft project with elmer's glue, and then Kyle dressed her with the glue drying on her skin. After I took the photo I realized what she was doing and helped her get it all off.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Your children are precious!! And good for you for stepping out and leaving blog comments :)

Jennifer
(Jenyfer28)