Monday, July 11, 2005

shots from my Sunday


It turns out that Mr. Skittles is really a Miss Skittles. She is still adorable, though, even if she does like to lie on my scrap supplies to give herself a bath.




Matt was in charge of dishes yesterday. He realized we were out of dishwashing detergent, and didn't realize you aren't supposed to use regular dishsoap in your dishwashers. I have heard of this happening, but didn't think I would ever see the day it happened in my house. Fortunately, I caught it before the dishwasher got too far into the cycle, so only a quarter of our kitchen floor was covered in bubbles instead of all of it. Todd and Beth thought it was one of the coolest things they have ever seen.

1 comment:

Primrose & Tumbleweeds said...

Miss Skittles is so cute. This happened to me with one of my kitties too. Her name is now Sylvestress!