Tuesday, July 12, 2005

like a kid in a shoe store





I took Beth with me to look for shoes to wear at CHA this week. She is an absolute shoe fiend, and has been since she could crawl. She loves to pick out shoes, try on shoes, play in shoes, put shoes on her hands, carry them in her purse, etc... she just loves shoes. She let out a happy little squeal of excitement and started laughing when we walked in the store, which made the ladies running the registers laugh. I love how she posed with the flip flops I found for myself, and she loved pulling shoes out to examine them and then stuff back into their boxes. She found this funky pair and wanted me to get them... she even hugged them to her chest after she pulled them out of the box. She cracks me up.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love that shot of her in the flip flops - too cute. And your little muscle man is priceless :) Have a great time at CHA! It makes me wish I was "connected" enough to go and have fun with all you talented chicks!!