Monday, July 25, 2005

Off to Philly

I am logging off soon, and finishing up getting ready to leave for PA tomorrow. If you are going to be at the CK convention in Valley Forge this weekend, feel free to stop by and say hi! I am teaching all the Deluxe Designs classes.

If all goes well, I will have lots of photos and links to share with you. I just cannot wait!

My friend Sarah is running a marathon to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Please check out her site if you would like to help her meet her goals!

Sarah

If you want to help the LLS through magazine subscriptions, you can do that here.
Good luck, Sarah... you know I am cheering you on!

The next post is pretty long... longer than I realized when I was pasting the text in. Scroll down to see the Mud Mermaid or Beth's First Year posts if you haven't been by in the last couple of days, since they got a little buried under that post.

I hope to hear whether I was chosen for the ScrapVillage team by the time I get home. I will post updates from the road if I can!

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Jennifer...thanks for visiting my blog! :) I love Deluxe Designs, so that's very cool you are teaching their classes at the CK Convention. Have fun!

Jennifer