Saturday, July 16, 2005

More CHA updates

I got to go see a few more booths today for a few minutes. I had my picture taken with Prince Charming in the Cinderella carriage, and Tim Holtz and I had a good laugh while he pretended to autograph my stamp from his new collection for the second time. I will share those photos when I get home.

Heidi Grace has some gorgeous new papers with a dimensional texture on them that I oohed and aahed over. Even better, though, are her new ribbons and the thin acrylic letters she has.

The new lines at Imagination Project, esp the Gin X products, were great. I can't wait to play with some of the nwe Gin X coasters and rub-ons.

A company called Speed Scrap has an entire line of licensed Nascar products. I am going to let Katherine tell you about how cool those are... LOL

My Mind's Eye has a new line that is very Basic Greyish... the colors are gorgeous.

Speaking of Basic Grey, they have some absolutely stunning new papers that made me sigh in delight.

Rusty Pickle has new papers, some new chipboard letters I really liked, and some new rub-ons that caught my eye.

Pressed Petals has a set of stencil metal letters I really like, but I cannot swear that they are brand new. However, they also have a set of textured chipboard alphabets that are new and are fabulous.

Melissa Frances has a new frame with a built in music box. Very cute. They also have a bunvh of new rub-ons in white and black that I liked.

American Crafts now offers lots of gorgeous new ribbons by the spool, as well as lots of new letter sticker colors and papers. It is a line called 6th Avenue.

Technique Tuesday has some new alphabets and stamps as well. My favorite is the Brooklyn Bridge alphabet and some circle embellishment stamps.

Tim Holtz has a bunch of new things in several different places, and today I saw his new stamps like I mentioned above. He was giving them out and autographing them while his supplies lasted. (About ten minutes... LOL)

Provo Craft has a new line of metals that really grabbed my attention, as well as their new Cricut system.

I have been inthe Autumn Leaves booth twice saying hi to some friends, and can you believe I haven't managed to see what they have out yet? I get too distracted sometime.

I got back over to the Chatterbox booth today and got to see the book in person. Jack says mine still hasn't arrived at the house, so I am hoping it was just delayed in the mail somewhere. Jesse from Chatterbox is great. She recognized me when I walked in the booth, and that just made me feel good... LOL

Tomorrow is the last day. I will try to cram in as many last minute visits as I can while I wander the floor on my lunch break with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

See ya tomorrow night!

No comments: